A one-of-a-kind brand that connects with Chicagoland teens.
- Chicagoland’s only vehicle for teens, by teens
- Readers are engaged – all content is student generated
- Reach Chicagoland teens in the city & suburbs
With all content generated by student staffers, The Mash is a publication written for teens and by teens – covering the information they care about most.
Teens and young adults live online. TheMash.com engages teens by taking content featured in its printed edition and giving it new life digitally. Teens have the opportunity to rate their favorite stories, upload photos, and more. TheMash.com is a great way to put a brand in front of this highly engaged audience.
- 7,100 Facebook Fans interact daily with contests, photos, & story posts
- 50,000+ unique votes received for 2012 Prom promotion through texting & TheMash.com
The Mash Events & Promotions
The Mash street team goes to schools and events – advertiser inclusion potential
- Promotional & event opportunities throughout the school year (Prom, Homecoming, March Mashness)
- The Mash’s Next Top Cover Model (summer fashion contest)