Reach & engage Chicago's Hispanic community.
- Provides Chicagoland Hispanics with culturally relevant news & information
- Multiplatform format engages consumers through their medium of choice
- Chicagoland Hispanics have $32 billion in buying power
Hoy is a Spanish-language daily newspaper with an engaging and energetic format distributed in densely populated Hispanic areas of Chicago and highlights local, national and international news.
- Daily (M-F) sections: Top Stories, Business, Entertainment, Sports
- Weekly sections: Parenting (Mon), Travel (Tues), Recipes (Wed), Health (Wed), Education (Thurs), Real Estate (Fri), Auto (Fri)
FIN DE SEMANA
Fin de Semana is Hoy’s weekend publication providing entertaining and relevant content including: local features, parenting tips and family activities.
VIVELOHOY.COM, the web site designed to connect with discerning and culturally-conscious Latinos offers relevant news and information through remarkable photo galleries, captivating videos, engaging bilingual articles and relevant links. The site is fully responsive, accessible via web, mobile and tablet and can be read in both English and Spanish.
Other digital opportunities:
- E-mail Marketing
- 435 Digital Services “En Español”
Hoy Outdoor is a network of billboards embedded in communities, in unique locations, often where other out-of-home advertising is not found.
Hoy In-Store Digital Signage
Tribune Media Group has a network of digital screens placed in grocery stores around Chicagoland. With real-time content (news, weather, sports), the screens are engaging and provide highly localized advertising opportunities.
Events & Promotions
Vívelo (Live It) is Hoy’s year-round event activation. This fully integrated activation will bring brands to life and put products in the hands of Hispanics at some of the biggest events in the Chicago area.