Chicago Home + Garden
Chicago's go-to source for the latest in home design.
- Features the latest Chicago design trends & merchandise
- Appeals to Chicago consumers of any-size budget
- A desired brand that continously provides trust-worthy opinions
Published quarterly, and inserted into Chicago Magazine, Chicago Home + Garden is the go-to source for city and suburban dwellers who love interior design. Whether they are looking for inspiration, practical tips, or resources, Chicago Home + Garden’s gorgeous photography and intelligent reporting draws readers in and keeps them coming back for more. From shabby chic to luxe, modern to traditional, our magazine is committed to Chicago–see it in our pages, then find it easily, right in the amazing city where you live.
Advertising benefits include:
•Reach an affluent & educated audience
•High quality publication with visually appealing images and engaging content
•65% of subscribers are planning to remodel in the next two years
The design experts at Chicago Home + Garden bring their brand of smart service journalism to the Web with chicagohomemag.com. In addition to features and content from the print magazine, chicagohomemag.com offers weekly event updates, a comprehensive directory of Chicago-area design sources, and photo galleries of unique spaces. Visitors can also browse issues archives for a full range of design inspiration right at their fingertips.
Chicago Home + Garden also connects with its audience daily via Facebook and Twitter. Our visibility within these virtual communities not only strengthens our relationships with readers, it increases traffic referrals to our website.
- Blog: “Design Dose” is the online extension of the inspiration, advice, and scoop that Chicago Home + Garden provides quarterly, only in smaller doses. Writer Alice Oglethorpe, as well as special guest bloggers, share news and trends from their inboxes.
- Newsletters: “Domestica” e-newsletter is a roundup of local design news, trends, and events delivered straight to subscribers’ inboxes. With over 10,000 opt-in subscribers, “Domestica” is Chicago Home + Garden’s fast growing weekly e-newsletter.
Chicago Home + Garden Events
With the goal of supporting our clients’ brands and products, Chicago Home + Garden creates unique partnerships through events and promotions. Each partnership opportunity is custom-built to fit the needs of the client, whether through added-value support or integrated marketing strategies such as aligning the brand with local charities and non-profit organizations.
Chicago Home + Garden has worked with many partners that include: Chicago Antique Market, Chicago Architecture Foundation, Designs 4 Dignity, Design Harvest Festival, Frank Lloyd Wright Preservation Trust, and many more.