Target Case Studies
Target was looking to launch their first ever pop-up store in downtown Chicago. Not only did they need a high-traffic location, they needed a media plan that would get the word out about this three-day extravaganza.
- Location. Location. Location.Tribune Media Group transformed its Freedom Museum real estate, located along a busy stretch of Michigan Avenue, into the perfect venue for the event. Not only was the venue easily accessible for attendees, its unique layout helped create a one-of-a-kind experience.
- Media That Connects. Young. Hip. Urban. These are all words that describe Chicagoland’s largest daily newspaper, RedEye. Tribune Media Group wrapped the entire paper in Target’s ad for the event. Add in extensive TV coverage, online, and radio promotions, and we delivered an integrated media plan that connected with consumers across Chicagoland.
- No-stop traffic to the event
- Sold-out products
- Media coverage across town
- Increased brand awareness