Young Trendsetters Audience
Unafraid, determined and optimistic. These overachievers have their hands on the pulse of today. They’re current, multi-cultural and enjoy life, staying in touch with friends and trends through their mobile phones and online. But they don’t follow the crowd; they lead it.
- They’re mobile: More likely to use internet features such as GPS, email and instant messaging on their phones.
- They’re online for fun: Twice as likely to download movies, TV programs, music and video games.
- They’re in transition: Twice as likely to go back to school in the next year and more likely begin searching for a new job.
Activities / Behaviors
- Mobile technology serves as an urban guide.
- They have an interest in cultural exploration with a focus on local activism.
- An innovative drive keeps them afloat during uncertain times.
National Trends / Observations
Base: 2,215,057 Adults A18-34. Sources: Scarborough, Chicago R1, 2010; National Trends / Observations compiled by Tribune Media Group Market Strategy from various sources.