Working Professionals Audience
Busy. Focused on career and family. The working professional balances earning an income and raising kids, and the time crunch often leaves them tired and stressful. They shop at places that offer convience and value, and are focused on keeping not only their lives in balance, but also their checkbooks.
Activities / Behaviors
- They eat on the go: 93% of working professionals have eaten at a quick-serve restaurant in the past 30 days.
- They shop online: In the past year, they were 88% more likely to spend $2,500+ online.
- They are sports enthusiasts: Over 40% more likely to have attended a Cubs, Bulls, and / or Blackhawks game in the past year.
National Trends / Observations
- They bring productive management skills into the home.
- Keeping organized helps free up time for more fun, non-work related activities.
- They seek out retailers that help them multi-task.
Base: 2,557,254 Adults A25-64 + White Collar Profession. Sources: Scarborough, Chicago R1, 2010; National Trends / Observations compiled by Tribune Media Group Market Strategy from various sources.