Suburban Moms Audience
They watch shows their kids watch. They do activities their kids do. But while they look out for their kids, they don’t live through them. Suburban Moms use technology to make their lives easier. They’re interested in saving money, and spend their days looking for convenience to help balance their hectic lives.
Activities / Behaviors
- They watch what their kids watch: Twice as likely to watch kids programming.
- They’re thrifty: Twice as likely to shop at affordable, national clothing retailers such as Old Navy, TJ Maxx and Sam’s Club.
- They’re crafty: More likely to have shopped at an arts and crafts store in the past year.
- Retailers that offer some form of convenience score big points.
- Hectic schedules have created an openness to alternative work / life structures.
- Sustainable choices have appeal.
National Trends / Observations
Base: 1,182,413 Suburban Women A18+ with 1 or more children in HH. Sources: Scarborough, Chicago R1, 2010; National Trends / Observations compiled by Tribune Media Group Market Strategy from various sources.